For better or worse, video games and the Internet have changed our recreational landscape. Children and adults alike spend hours in front of their computer monitors daily.
Who can blame them, technology advancements have been remarkable.
We here at Reboot Sports started thinking, what if we applied some technology to old school sports?
Could we capture a fraction of the collective attention and imagination that is currently consumed in front if the computer screen?
Well, we would like to think so.
A plastic bat and ball is probably not the first thing that comes to mind when going head to head against a First Person Shooter game.
But, what if that ball and bat lit up extremely bright?
Would your neighbors walk over to investigate if they saw your kids playing amidst flying flashes of light?
Would adults jump at the chance to join in on the fun?
Yes, of course!
How bright is bright?
The Reboot Sports ball and bat do not “glow in the dark.”
Things that glow in the dark look great in a dark room for a short period of time. They do not look great at dusk, under a full moon, or after 10 minutes of play time.
- Our bats and balls are powered by powerful lithium batteries and rugged LED lights.
- The bat and balls are activated through impact, they shut themselves off automatically when not in use.
- The balls have a life span of 40 hours of 3 minute light cycles.
- The bat has a light cycle of 30 seconds, and a life span of 20 hours.
- Both the ball and bat are clearly visible on a moon lit night at 100 yards.
So, that is our definition of Light Up Baseball.
We are currently working on packaging, and hope to have Light Up Baseball available in stores soon!
For more information, feel free to contact us by clicking HERE!
All the best,
The Team at Reboot Sports
P.S. More products are in the works! Check back often!